Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Huge update - I have my BFP!

Well firstly I'd like to apologise. I didn't update this blog past 7dpo.
At 11dpo my AF came.
At CD8 I had ovulation type pains, I thought what? This early? So I used an OPK and tested, it was positive straight away. I thought well that's weird but used an IC HPT ''just in case''.
To my shock, it also came up straight away. I then used my last FRER and saw the line too. I dashed out to the chemist and bought a CB digital with conception indicator. As soon as I dipped the test into my third morning wee I started filming. I describe what's happened and that I've had six children and never had a period and been pregnant and I wasn't expecting it to say 'pregnant'

As soon as the 'pregnant' pops up on the screen, I scream with excitement, then start crying. I am in deep deep shock, but happy (of course).
I have been testing since that point and a little unhappy that for 19-21dpo the lines are not all that clear, I must have had a late implanter.

The ovulation type pains soon calmed down. I have still been testing, here are the tests so far.

These are the first tests I did.





I am still in complete shock. I have booked an early viability scan privately for Tuesday 24th February at 7:30pm. Fingers crossed this is our rainbow baby. I had heard people do fall pregnant straight after miscarriage but that's never happened for any of my miscarriages, besides this one - my last true MP was 6th January 2015 when I bled for 10 days following an early miscarriage.
I hope the scan will be able to date the baby too, just a rough guess would be ideal. I was temping and there are no indications of a later ovulation than the one I'd charted.

Hope all my readers are well.


No comments:

Post a Comment