Thursday, 19 February 2015

I think I am about to miscarry :(

Well, I found out on Monday 8th February. Tests were not progressing much and I worried. I went to A and E with pains on my right side.
On Thursday 12th February betas were done, they were 31.
On Saturday 14th February after around 36 hours the betas had fallen to 24.
On Sunday 15th February I had negative tests (IC).
I've tested again on Tuesday 17th - a very faint positive.
Wednesday 18th February, a darker line. I now have symptoms of pregnancy, sickness, heartburn etc, to the point I am awake at 3am with heartburn.

We did BD last night, and my cervix felt painful. It just felt different, like the whole of my inside was perhaps swollen.
Still no cramps or bleeding and I am dreading another missed miscarriage where another D and C is required. :(





I am just about to test again today, FX!

No comments:

Post a Comment