Monday, 2 March 2015

Goodbye Angel #8

Goodbye sweetheart.

A moment in my womb, and a lifetime in our hearts.
You were so cruelly taken from us, with no reason. We sort of expected it because we had news 2 weeks ago you were not well, but you held on for us. You kept strong and you kept going for Mummy and Daddy and we thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We miss you every second of every day. You're joining 7 other of Mummies Angels in Heaven. Learning of you growing and living inside Mummy was a complete shock, as it was for Daddy too. But it was a brilliant, heart warming shock. We've wanted you in our lives since we started trying for you, and your Miscarried Sibling in January. We thought you was our rainbow after Januarys' storm but we took you for granted, I am sorry.
I'm sorry I asked you to hang on and to stay because I was being so selfish, you couldn't stay. Only the best get called into Heaven, but we feel so special you chose to come to us when you did. A beautiful shock that you were, we loved you.
You were growing inside Mummy and doing so well. We had hope you'd be okay, we prayed you'd be okay but it was too soon, you were called to Heaven.
I want to say goodbye, but how do I say goodbye when we didn't even say hello?
I look to the sky, I see beautiful clear blue skies with puffy white clouds and I know you're up there, praying for Mummy and Daddy to not be too heartbroken, I feel you in the cold breeze through the window. I hear what would have been your first cries after birthing you, I hear you calling me Mummy and Daddy, Daddy. I wonder who you would be, what you would have become in this world, but I have to stop because you're not here any more, you've moved onto a better place. Free from suffering and pain and I hope you were not in any pain and I hope you didn't suffer.

We are sorry we asked you to stay, we feel so selfish, you couldn't stay. You tried your best for Mummy and Daddy and we are thankful for you and your love you gave us. Daddy sang to you every night, I don't know whether you heard but he sang to you, beautiful songs, sometimes forgetting the words but he sang right next to you inside Mummy.

We booked a scan so we could see you early, a sneaky peak to make sure you were doing okay. Unfortunately Mummy cancelled the scan because the hospital gave her bad news about you but she stayed hopeful, because you stayed in your warm cosy home inside Mummy.
Mummy and Daddy have cried many tears and will cry many more because we love you, so much.
We love you so much we want to fly to Heaven and bring you back down with us, you shouldn't have been called back so early. We miss you so much Angel. You're our Angel and you'll never be forgotten.

Please play games with Mummies other angels, hide and seek, maybe even sing to each other. Keep each other happy because one day Mummy's going to come to Heaven for good and stay with you. She's going to give you all a big cuddle and will never leave you. Until that day may dawn, please look after yourselves, please do not cry, Mummy and Daddy thinks about you all the time, we will always love you, no matter where you are.

Goodbye Angel #8, until we meet again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Miss406 (Heartbroken Mummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment