Wednesday, 11 November 2015

10 or 11 DPO?

So, here's the thing. I still disagree with FF. They think I am 10 DPO.
My chart looks as if I am 12DPO. It looks like AF is due today - judging by what previous months' charts have looked like.

I did test this morning, I am ashamed to say.
All BFN's. Unless I squint really hard and I can see something on the middle and last test (FRER).

I knew this month was a bust, from the day we didn't baby dance was the day they think I ovulated, to DH not taking his vitamins, to extensive tooth ache, tooth extraction, gum infection and swelling, antibiotics and finally, thrush.

There's a whole host of reasons why this month was not going to be and is not successful.

Doesn't make it any easier to accept though.

Yesterday evening, I had weird smells I kept smelling. The first was candy floss in the car, then I smelt burned toast then it went back to candy floss. Bearing in mind we drive a Brand New car, neither candy-floss or burned toast has ever been in the car.
We then left the car and went shopping, again I kept smelling this candy floss. I'd been smelling it for miles now. DH didn't smell it but what ever. I could smell it and I knew I could smell it.

Anyway, enjoy looking at Month 15's BFN's. (Click for full photograph).
Tempted to take EPO to start AF.
If AF does come today, the bitch is 1/2 days early and I won't be happy either way.





On other news, we did briefly discuss looking at 'other options' but at the moment things are very raw emotionally and this needs full and further exploration before we come to any hard decisions.

Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic appointment is fast approaching, as is DH's appointment to receive his SA results - even though they've come in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment