Thursday, 19 November 2015

Feeling down this evening..

Yeah, I am feeling like crap.

It's just been one thing after another this week and I am sick of it.

Why do we keep failing at having a baby? Why is it so damn hard?
Some people manage to fall pregnant so easily, without even wanting to they manage it.

Infertility affects every aspect of your life. Your emotions, your life, period.

I think I have officially hit rock bottom. I am thinking of each and every possible alternative. They range from the crazy to insanely crazy ideas.

Should I stop trying and hope and pray it happens naturally?
Should I keep on trying?
Based on the last SA, should I just accept it is not going to happen?

I feel at such a cross-roads in my life. I love my DF but we want a baby.
I need to talk to him, I know that. But I don't know how much he wants a baby with me. I somehow feel like I want the baby more than him.

Why is it that others can fall pregnant so easily, even though with ''PCOS'' and those who have been told they've a VERY low chance of conception from their doctor? Why us? Why have we been cursed?

We will try AI this cycle and then I am sure that's the end of the road for us.
We may look into IUI or IVF next year but the chances of it working are low.

No comments:

Post a Comment