Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Sorry!

I am so sorry I have not kept this updated. It is now November and we are still not pregnant. 

Unfortunately I've suffered another miscarriage since my last post (July), but the good news is I am being referred to the Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic, now I've had 3-in-a-row. They would not refer me before because of always have 2 then a live birth. 
My fiancé has had a Semen Analysis (SA), and he's just had a repeat done. We'll be finding out the results later this month. 

Not much to add apart from this is a long ass journey for us all, and if I am honest I am quite frankly sick of people who have no idea what we are going through. 

Horrah, you fell pregnant after "2 cycles" or maybe it was a "surprise" or even "accident" I really couldn't care less. If you have no idea how hard it is to fall pregnant with Male Factor Infertility and Secondary Infertility then please, shut the hell up. 

If also like to moan at one particular lady who apparently has PCOS but has been "pregnant" for the last 3-4 cycles with new pregnancies that she keeps "miscarrying".
The lies this woman is spinning makes me physically sick, why would you lie to get attention by faking pregnancies and miscarriages? Oh yes, I forgot. We live in a sick sick world where anyone will do anything to get attention. 


Over and out, take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment